Power BI Business Analyst - Burgess Hill - Permanent
Are you a Power BI Business Analyst who is looking for a new and exciting role in the Burgess Hill Area? Or are you a Technical Business Analyst looking to take that next step within your career?
My client is looking for a Power BI Business Analyst to join a team providing focused business analysis to clients and stakeholders of a leading global investment company.
This role will also involve a candidate focusing on utilising Power BI along with their communication to present their analysis efficiently whilst managing other team members.
Along with the above responsibilities the client requires the following experience and skill set:
- Advanced experience with Power BI
- Experience using SQL & T-SQL
USEFUL ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Power Query
- ETL Processes
- Data mapping between APIs and System Databases
- Strong Communication Skills
- Database Design, Management, Data Integrity & Data Cleansing.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Up to £55,000 per annum depending upon skills, experience and seniority
- A range of health, wealth, and lifestyle benefits
- Career Development planning
- Working with latest tech
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Alex Nuttall firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6686 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group."