Pricing Analyst - UK Wide
Are you a talented Pricing Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
An industry background working with large databases and large amount of data is really beneficial.
My client are a global company that have been around for decades. Looking for a friendly, approachable analyst, who has excellent communication skills
- Working with large databases and large amount of data.
- You will be working with a pricing expert, there will be a lot of opportunity to develop skills.
- All databases are built in Excel and SQL.
- Analysie internal sales and external market & competitive data
- Recommending price changes across all markets
- Negotiating with senior management on pricing strategies
- Build bespoke pricing solutions for multi-million-dollar corporate deals
- Designing, A/B testing, implementing and managing of global pricing initiatives
- Come up with new pricing algorithms and methodologies
- Reporting on the performance, learnings and next steps
- Using performance analysis to calibrate existing price rules
My client is looking for a strong mix of the below skills. They are always willing to up skill the right candidates so don't be shy, just apply.
It is not essential for you to have the below skills, but if you are looking for the top end of the salary, then we would expect you to have:
- Laid Pack
- Fast Paced
- Work-life balance
- Flexible Hours
- Work hard play hard
- Salary Range - £30K to £42k (depending on your skill-set)
- Up to 20% bonus (for the right candidate)
- And more...
- Role Location - Remote working anywhere in the UK with occasional travel to London.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Developers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This role is for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal Right to Work in the UK. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.