D365 Business Central Enterprise- Lead, Remote
The client I am working with are global finance client who are celebrated for their innovative approach to their client and staff. They're predicted to double their turnover by 2022. This recent success has resulted in a surge of recruitment and they are currently hiring for an Enterprise Lead Consultant to oversee their D365 Business Central implementation whilst setting in motion plans for a global rollout.
The hiring manager I'm directly working with has a real passion for ensuring that technology acts as an enabler rather than a blocker with their clients. They understanding the difficulties their customers face as they go through huge periods of transformational change so they need someone who has the capabilities to build a strong team whilst working closely with stakeholders.
As the ELC you'll be leading the D365 Business Central practice meaning you'll have the opportunity to mold the technical direction of this expanding and successful enterprise.
The role, is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organisation's Dynamics desk. Your role will see you act in a mentoring capacity, collaborating with businesses across their sites globally.
- The role is an D365 Business Central Enterprise- Lead
- Leading a successful company through a period of transitional change after stripping back their heavily bespoke system
- Establish a team of 10-12 D365 Business Central specialists
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- At least 8 Year's as a D365 Business Central Consultant - SENIOR
- Candidates will have proven experience implementing Dynamics NAV 2017 on wards D365 Business Central
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams and users across their client base
- Skills with leaderships and mentoring
- M365/Office 365 and Teams experience
- Understanding of UK Tax systems and financial operations
- Additional understanding of: D365 CE (nice to have)
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging from £90,000 (experience dependant)
- Flexible working hours and remote working offered
- Opportunity to have significant autonomy over a D365 Business Central practice
This role will offer any successful D365/NAV support candidate the next step, if you have strong understanding of finance and Dynamcis NAV support from 2009 upwards lets speak NOW.
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.