My client is an ambitious, successful & growing company who are looking to add more Developers to their expert workforce. Their mantra is all about going in there and revitalising projects and businesses.
Since 2012 they have grown and become more profitable every year. They are results focused and work in an agile way. My client works with large Government and financial organisations and have a reputation for reliable delivery and quality results. Their motto is we get things done, leaving them better than we find them.
It is a good time to join them as they are wanting to expand their services to tackle bigger, more complex challenges but also, this means that successful applicants have so much potential to grow and develop themselves. Despite their ever growing team they have not lost their unique culture. The successful applicant will be using the latest new technologies to create first class solutions across multiple industries.
My client are looking for applications at all levels and depending on your experience, they can be flexible on salaries. On top of that, you get a comprehensive benefits package as well as being able to work remotely from within the UK. My client provides a generous learning budget which successful applicants to attend conferences and go on courses which allows them to learn and progress. In addition to everything else my client likes their employees to have a good work/life balance and offers flexi-working.
They are looking for someone who is:
- A forward-thinking and passionate Developer.
- Is open minded and ready to go and learn the latest new technology.
- Has experience with cloud providers is advantageous.
- Be driven and willing to learn.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Having commercial experience as a developer (exposure to using Scala and .NET is highly advantageous)
- Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming (PP) is advantageous.
- Ideally have worked with agile teams.
- Understand agile, XP practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to join their ever expanding team of specialists who pride themselves on delivering technology solutions with lasting benefits. Do not miss out on applying for this great position as our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635