Remote Full Stack .NET Developer role
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of a Swedish digital agency. This client are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team remotely. This role involves working on various web and mobile based solutions and being involved in the full software project's cycle - starting with initial requirements through to development, deployment, and finally continuous improvement stage. In order to create these digital services close collaboration with key stakeholders is required. The flat structure within this company means that everyone is granted authority and a responsibility to help the team achieve the best results possible.
- Working alongside a team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- A standing desk and ergonomic chair
- A spacious office space in the heart of old Kraków if you choose to be in the office
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A competitive benefits and salary package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET Framework including .NET and .NET Core
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design.
- A good understanding of web platforms.
- familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. VSTS, Gitlab, JIRA).
If you'd like to learn more about this role then email me at email@example.com