Cloud Solution Architect
Our customer is one of the hottest Cloud Partners within the Nordics right now. They are expanding continuously as they continue to win enterprise level projects. Due to this they require 2 Cloud Solutions Architect.
- Passion for making a change in the way we build IT with modern Cloud architecture and platform services
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Solid understanding of cloud virtualization, storage and networking.
- Understanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control.
- Understanding of common infrastructure (network, storage, server) and database technologies such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle or MySQL.
- Deep technical experience in enterprise identity and access control, & security solutions.
- Deep understanding of cloud-based Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practices.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- 5-8 years of experience designing and delivering cloud solutions on an enterprise scale
- 5 years of experience with creating pilots, prototypes, and proof-of-concepts to provide validation of specific scenarios
- 4-6 years of experience providing cloud solutions, including hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud, lift-and-shift initiatives, migrations and upgrades.
- Holds one or more expert level certifications on Azure or AWS.
- TOGAF certification is a plus
They have multiple offices around the Nordics and great opportunities for you to grow into. With their passion for using cutting edge technologies you will always have something exciting to work on.
They are actively conducting interviews so if you would like to learn more about this position then please apply.