D365/Azure Integration Consultant - £70,000
Dynamics CRM/365 CE & Azure Integration Consultant, £70,000 Bonus, Microsoft Gold Partner, Various verticals including retail, manufacturing and professional services, Home Based role, Team days once per month, Multiple paid away days each year, No blame culture, Collaborative and relaxed environment, MS Certs
A global Microsoft Gold Partner are growing their UK division of their Microsoft Practice with a Dynamics 365 & Azure Integration Consultant which will join their CRM team. The role is home based with infrequent client travel, offering £70,000 bonus (c10%).
You will work on CE projects with a specific focus on scoping and designing integrations with Azure, utilising Azure Functions, Service Bus and Logic Apps in your solutions. You will work as part of a large delivery team where you will be the subject matter expert for integrations, though you will have the support of an experience Solution Architect for guidance on best practice and to act as a point of escalation.
The requirements are…
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Knowledge of Azure Functions, Logic Apps and Service Bus
- Experience gathering and translating requirements
- Experience with solution and integration design
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Scribe or Kingsway Soft are advantageous
- SQL skills are advantageous
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.