Senior Power BI Analyst
Are you looking for your next career move within Power BI?
My client continues to grow and as they roll out Power BI across the entire business, reaching multiple departments and handling all their data reporting alongside their Azure Data Platform.
The Senior Power BI Analyst will be responsible for delivering and supporting the new Power BI toolset in support of the BI strategy and striving for a quality service delivery.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the business, analyzing the business insights needs, understand them, and turn them into a powerful story told through engaging visuals in Power BI.
- Designing effective layouts using themes and report grids, working closely with our UX Designers and standards.
- Utilizing the navigation features in Power BI (e.g. bookmarks, drill-throughs) to guide users User Acceptance Testing
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service working alongside Azure data platform team
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of BI concepts and tools.
- Power BI with DAX coding experience
- Advanced working SQL knowledge
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders and other teams within a business.
- 50% off staff discount scheme
- 5 weeks holiday entitlement
- Profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in their Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 12.5% of your salary
- Private Medical Insurance which is free for you and subsidized for your dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance which is a replacement income scheme
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme