Home Based Dynamics CRM/365 CE Functional Consultant, £70,000, Microsoft Gold Partner, Global consultancy, MS Certs, Enterprise projects, International projects, Large delivery teams
A global consultancy and Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Consultant to join their growing UK division of the practice. The role is offering up to £70,000 bonus and is home based with some on site requirements to client site.
You will work as part of a large delivery team on enterprise projects, typically international projects, spread across multiple sectors including professional services, healthcare and retail. You will work full project lifecycles from scoping and design through to delivery and post go live training/support, sometimes getting involved in pre-sales as well. The role is split between working with stakeholders and working hands on with Dynamics, utilising Power Platform and Azure functions to build innovative solutions.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Experience working full project lifecycles from scoping through to delivery
- Experience leading workshops and providing training
- Pre-sales experience is advantageous
- Strong communication and team working ability
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.