DBA and Engineer - Finance - Remote - £50K
A client in the financial sector are looking for a Mid-level DBA Engineer to join their growing team.
I am looking for a SQL expert who has experience performing database duties including back ups, restores, migrations, installations as well as delivering High Availability and AlwaysOn.
Ideally you will come from a finance background but any other high pressured environments are preferable.
The role offers a huge amount of variety, excellent development and the future opportunity to work in Azure as well as being fully remote.
Role & Responsibilities
- Performance Tuning and Optimisation of the highest standard.
- Delivering High Availability and AlwaysOn.
- Some development and automation with Azure and Powershell/Jenkins.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with large databases (1TB ) and large volumes of databases (100 )
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (up to 2016)
- Maintaining high availability of all databases
- Salary of up to £50,000 plus great benefits including the best training and development in the industry.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.