Microsoft Office 365 Consultant
Nigel Frank has partnered with a Microsoft Gold Partner to hire an Office 365 Consultant.
Our client is a long established and well respected organisation with a portfolio of clients that just keeps growing!
The client is wanting to choose a candidate who can grow with the organisation and help grow their portfolio and give the best experience possible while ensuring that the Microsoft based solutions are delivered in a way that cost, time, and quality are successfully achieved.
The role will entail you supporting the client engagements by providing excellent technical support and making sure that the business challenges of the client are both understood and the technology is applied appropriately to the level they are expecting, overcoming any challenges that may occur.
Specific Requirements for this role include the right candidate being:
- A self starter who is keen to develop their skills within both the company's knowledge and their own personal knowledge
- Able to demonstrate a commercial awareness, allowing them to grow relationships with the clients and also be able to find new opportunities while still working on particular projects
- Experienced technical expert in consulting to discuss all levels of an organisation
- Able to demonstrate that you can deliver projects based on all Microsoft based Technologies, and being able to do so to a wider client base.
- Able to take into consideration strategy, adoption and sustainability
- Willing to travel for clients out of the area as the Client has clients across the UK
Within this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the expectations of the clients
- Build both high and low level solution design documentation
- Support the growth and development of our clients skills by learning the latest Office 365 technologies, deliver professional customer focused consulting services.
- Ensuring that all the content created/ designed is of the best quality and that it goes through all the necessary assurance checks.
- Promote our client as a source of knowledge to an expert level regarding the technologies that are used.
- Participate and pass the tests that are required to be recognised by Microsoft
And most of all you will need these essential skills to support you in completing your responsibilities:
To show an expert understanding of as many of the major Microsoft Technologies and Microsoft workloads including:
Microsoft Azure Sharepoint
Power Platform Microsoft Teams
Don't miss out on the opportunity as my client is interviewing now!
If you or someone you know is interested then please get in touch and send an up to date cv to email@example.com alternatively, call Holly Coates on 0191 338 7487