This exciting 3-6 month contract role just opened up with a large construction company making the move into the cloud via Dynamics 365 CE v9 Online. They are upgrading from a very customized versions of MS Dynamics CRM 2013 On-premise to Dynamics 365 for Sales and Service. Right now, they are running on an old version of ClickDimensions for Marketing, and are exploring leveraging the D365 for Marketing application.
My client is very excited to be leveraging the newest capabilities of Dynamics 365, but need someone to take a look at current processes within CRM and make light of how they can either re-design, or scrap certain customizations for solutions that already exist. If you are an experienced Dynamics 365 CE developer and understand the nuances of D365/Dynamics CRM 2016 versus older On-premise versions of the platform (i.e. being able to identify where out-of-the-box solutions in D365 need be utilized as opposed to having to write custom code), then do see below on how to apply for this contract role!
- Hands on Dynamics CRM/D365 development & consulting experience, preferably with a MS Gold Partner (up to CRM 2016/Dynamics 365 v9 Online is a must)
- You should have working knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE & the Power Platform
- Experience in developing solutions within Power Platform (Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) and Dataverse (formerly, Common Data Service)
- You should have experience developing complex workflows (Dynamics 365 SDK and 8 years of C#/.NET development experience)
- 8 years MS SQL Server (extensive hands-on experience in SSRS is a must SSIS)
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps or Github experience is a major plus
- Experience configuring Dynamics CRM to fit business processes
- Strong experience requirement gathering, and documentation
Send resumes directly to Nick Vizzacchero (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me directly for more information 646-540-7488).
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7575. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.