Dynamics NAV/BC Consultant - REMOTE
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading Microsoft Gold Partner. This company is searching for a professional with a strong foundation in Dynamics NAV/BC that can handle a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to, implementation, upgrades, trouble shooting, and client management. Candidates who have Microsoft Certificates are highly desired.
**At this time, sponsorship is not available**
- End-to-end implementation, upgrades, and migrations within NAV/BC.
- Deployment in modules including but not limited to Inventory Control, Warehousing, Bill of Materials, Production, Transportation, etc.
- Identify problems, supply solutions, determine the most efficient solutions.
- Follow strict company guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in rollout of all adjustments and implementations.
- Proficiency with Power BI and/or other reporting solutions relative to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Flexible with work hours, determined by the urgent current need.
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in information
systems, computer science, or related field.
- 2-5 years' experience in systems analysis and computer programming work within Dynamics NAV/BC in a client facing role.
- Remote indefinitely with occasional travel post-COVID.
- A fun company culture that fosters work-life balance.
- Generous PTO & Benefits (Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k)