Lead .NET Developer - In House - Permanent - Bergen
One of my clients is currently looking to expand their development team and are seeking a talented lead developer, someone who can develop to a high standard whilst being able to lead others, a person who has the overview and experience that provides a basis for guiding the way with technology choices in addition to actively participating in hands on development.
This is an opportunity to work for a web company who has global ambitions. They develop and market cloud-based solutions within Digital Asset Management as well as tour booking to the Nordic and international market.
- Get to know the products, and develop hands on
- Want a good on boarding process where the person will get to know the team and how they work and what pain points they face
- Have processes going on all the time to develop new things. There is an intense competition in the software market worldwide, the pace of development is high
- Must have a competitive pace.
- 80/20 of development and guiding/road mapping
- Grow the team to a size of 5-6 developers to start with.
- Could have personnel responsibility, will depend on the person
To be considered for the role you must:
- Road mapping experience
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Previous experience working with Microservices
- Have authority and the ability to lead
- Fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Back-end - .NET , MVC, MSSQL, C#,
- AWS, Azure