This client is looking for an IT (Dynamics NAV) Admin who can work with others to coordinate, plan, direct and design IT-related activities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can provide recommendations for IT-related decision making. This position will be on site in Chicago, IL.
- Manages contract, leases and price negotiations with vendors and service providers.
- Can provide consultation support to customer service, production group users, sales etc.
- Manages IT security controls
- Can perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Will lead company wide IT projects
- Dynamics NAV experience
- Can work in a moderate to high noise level environment
- Must occasionally move or lift up to 20 pounds (will frequently walk, stand, or sit)
- Manage office administration (general and IT-related)