Microsoft Dynamics/D365 Technical Consultant
A Microsoft gold partner is looking to add a Technical Consultant to their team. Ideally a candidate who as client facing abilities as well some configuration and basic coding skills. The company offers a substantial work environment and a prominent work culture. This is a terrific opportunity to join their already growing team and gain notable experience while working on full life cycle implementations projects.
This is a 100% remote opportunity and they are looking for someone to start relatively soon.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Applications (Sales, Customer Service).
- Serve as a liaison between business and technology to translate business solutions, designs, and processes into development
- Support D365 or dynamics CRM application and perform basic configurations
- Be the cross-functional expert between the technical and functional maintenance of dynamics CRM
- 2 years of experience with dynamics CRM or D365
- Ability to perform basic coding or configuration
- Some knowledge of Power Platforms (Power Apps, Automate, Power BI)
- Excellent communications and client facing skills
- 100% remote
- 401k Match
- Health/Dental/vision Insurance
- Possibility for quarterly bonuses
- Health Account
- Paid Holidays etc...
Salary : Highly Competitive salary based on experience
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics / SharePoint recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on (646)540-7510 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy