A global professional services client are seeking a Technical Manager with Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX experience for an exciting release manager position based in the UK. With offices nationwide, the client will consider applicants from all parts of the UK. For this position, there would be an expectation to be office based 2-3 days per week.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and configure build environment for D365 F&O including automated builds, packaging and installation processes.
- Develop Release Management framework for the business and implement standards, processes, and controls for configuration and release activities across the organisation
- Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex release issues with the different platforms in all environments including the necessary communication to stakeholders
- Architect and implement metrics required to bring efficiency into the migration of code from development, testing, staging, through production
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or D365 F&O
- Hands on experience of development in D365 to triage DevOps work items and if required involve in code review / code development
- Experienced in creating and defining the release strategy
- Strong knowledge and experience with Azure Devops Toolset
- Strong experience of LogicApps as integrations platform for D365 FinOps
- Development experience in LogicApps
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, email an up to date CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org