About the company:
Nigel Frank is in collaboration with our client who is a well-established Microsoft Dynamics Nav user in the medical field located just out of the Melbourne CBD. With a Business Central implementation currently scoped this is and exciting time to join the organisation and be apart of this journey.
What will you be doing:
- Provide ownership, administration, support and expertise for applications provided by ICT, including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
- Maintain all ERP manufacturing specifications, BOM's, routings, items and vendor details.
- Within the ERP system, understand the relationship between all business functions, in order to set up business processes in ERP.
- Lead and assist in trouble-shooting any issues encountered in ERP and other employed business applications respectively.
- Lead workshop meetings to gather business requirements and process information from stakeholders and SME.
- Liaising with vendors for repair, upgrades and renewals of applications support and maintenance agreements.
What you need:
- Strong experience in ERP systems like Microsoft Dynamics Nav in a Manufacturing environment, Knowledge in managing companies intranet and external website.
- Ability to document and analyse business processes, and to implement solutions using an ERP system or other ICT applications.
- Experience with an ICT Service Desk environment and supporting end users in the use of applications.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to be able to take ownership of problems whilst also being required to train and mentor.
- Flexible hours to make sure any implementations are required for minimal operation disruption
What is on offer:
- Career progression
- Competitive Salary packaging
- Reputable and stable organisation
- Leading teams of like-minded individuals
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.
Ph: (03) 8952 0524 Email: email@example.com