Software Architect - Fluent Finnish required - Fully remote, or offices in Tampere, Helsinki, Oulu and Pori
This jobs is offering the chance for the successful applicant to be involved from the very start of a new project focused on building a new platform with .NET and Azure, which will shape this companies product offering for years in the future. Earlier work will be focused on the architecture design as a team is built around you.
As a "smaller-mid sized" Finnish company, we want to focus on quality development - as well as a strong focus on enjoying the work, and even though we support 100% remote work, we do like to arrange events and stay sociable as a group.
Role & Responsibilities
- Focus on the archicture design of a brand new software platform to automate processes, and plan for it scale in the future.
- Help us grow a successful team around you, encouraging clean code and agile work practices.
- Earlier development is likely to be .NET focused, but in the long term this project is likely to involve Azure Blobs, Functions, ML and others - so we hope that all of our team will be open and happy to learn new technologies.
- Have good documentation standards, and lead by example with best practice.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-5 years of C#, .NET, REST API's, SQL Server needed
- Fluent Finnish communication skills needed
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree would be appreciated
- Experience working on previous greenfield projects and strong involvement in project architecture is appreciated.
- Permanent full remote work available
- Excellent flexibility with holidays, and the option to get more holiday time
- Exciting new projects to work on
- Competitive salary and benefits offered
- A growing Finnish company who have averaged 30% year on year growth since they started over 10 years ago
- Upbeat positive staff, with a focus on employee well-being
If you have any questions, feel free to apply or email the hiring manager at email@example.com