DevOps Lead - Vantaa, Finland - Up to 6000€
About The Company
This client is a creator of industry leading solutions for its customers through digitisation and automation. This company works almost exclusively with the public sector, so it's employees can see the great work they do that help people in the real world. They provide a well-needed product, used by 2 million people across Finland.
You will be the driving force behind their complete modernisation over the next few years. They will be migrating cloud technologies, vamping their infrastructure, upgrading their web based systems and more.
Your main role would be to streamline this process and be the link between the business and the development, advising and ensuring the success of the product, as 2 million people rely on it.
- Multiple years of experience in managing modern web application development, testing and production environments.
- Good understanding of: Docker, Kubernetes, Linux and Windows servers, CI / CD
- Good understanding of different cloud providers and their products (e.g. AWS, Azure or Oracle)
- Understanding network solutions for web applications: VPN, DNS, load balancing, firewalls and monitoring
- Management of security policies (data networks, systems and GDPR)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Very stable employer
- In-house development
- Low hierarchy
- Development of products that help people in Finland.
- And more!
Due to the competitive nature of this vacancy, interested candidates should apply to this advert ASAP, or get in touch with myself using the details below.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: 358 9 42452357 (10:00 - 19:30 EET) Mon-Fri
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on 358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.