Microsoft Office 365 Sharepoint Support Analyst
Nigel Frank has partnered with a Microsoft Gold Partner to hire an Office 365 SharePoint Analyst
Our client is a well known client who has a passion for people seeing the potential of technology and working with some of the biggest public sector organisations that work in the energy industry, law and pharmaceuticals to name a few and they do so to enhance the way they work.
Our client builds bespoke websites, business applications and business intelligence solutions using Microsoft Technology, particularly Microsoft 365 and Sharepoint to help achieve these goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day support
- Management and Maintenance of cloud services
- Server Infrastructure
- Business systems and software upgrades
- As well as providing first and second line support to both the team and the clients.
To be successful in this role the right candidate will need:
- Experience in Microsoft 365, Sharepoint and Azure
- Good communication skills
- Active directory experience
- Experience of Microsoft licensing and structured system release management
- Remote desktop services experience
This role comes with many benefits such as a competitive salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 per year and the chance to develop your career further with training opportunities to help you do this!