Lead Data Architect - Dublin, Ireland - Permanent
Are you a Lead Data Architect who is looking for a new and exciting role in the Dublin Area? Or are you a Data Architect looking to take that next step within your career?
My client is looking for a Lead Data Architect to join a team providing hands-on engineering and support across the company and their customers in the Dublin Area.
This role will also involve a candidate managing Azure cloud data migration.
Along with the above responsibilities the client requires the following experience and skill set:
- Azure Data warehouse
- Deep SQL Server experience
USEFUL ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Data Platform Architectures
- BI Stack
- Azure Databricks
- Data Engineering Experience and Best Practice
- Strong Communication Skills
- Presentation Layer Implementation Strategies
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Up to €90,000 per annum depending upon skills, experience and seniority
- A range of health, wealth, and lifestyle benefits
- Career Development planning
- Working with latest tech
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Alex Nuttall firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6686 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group."