Title: D365 F&O Principal Pre-sales Consultant
Location: Remote travel post COVID
Salary: Very generous base salary BOE, plus sales bonuses
**Only open to US Citizens at this time**
*Experience with Manufacturing and Supply Chain modules required*
My client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is actively searching for a Principal Pre-sales Consultant to remotely join their team. As an F&O Principal Presales Consultant, you will be working in both a consulting and a presales capacity with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 practice andwill be responsible for supporting the sales process by presenting product demonstrations, solutioning the client needs, and working with the delivery practice to obtain approvals while fostering an ongoing relationship within our customer base.
- 10 years' experience in applicable area of F&O in the areas of supply chain and manufacturing focus
- Experience in Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale and Distribution is a plus
- Strong understanding of business process and best practices
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Must have 5 years experience presenting demonstrations
- Experience as a consultant in a consulting practice, facilitating discovery workshops.
- Proven capability solutioning, estimating and implementing in mid to large complex solutions
- Proven skills as team lead of presales and technical resources to respond to client opportunities
- Applicable Microsoft Dynamics AX and D365 certifications, a plus
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader, can work on varied projects, and make a large impact on a successful, growing business.
Apply now by sending your CV to with your phone availability to
Reiley Callahan: email@example.com , 646-415-8988
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8988. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.