Dynamics NAV Finance Business Analyst - Up to £55k
The Role & Responsibilities:
My client is in search for a Dynamics NAV Finance Analyst, you be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, development and support the latest versions of NAV including Business Central (D365/BC) for all the core modules, particularly warehousing, supply chain and Manufacturing.
with huge plans for this year they're looking to make multiple hires one being driven individual with solid analysis skills, ideally some SQL reporting and C/AL skills but most important is a forward thinking support professional with a passion to progress and help the business maximise Dynamics NAV within the organisation, With further significant development and business use of Microsoft NAV this role ideally requires LS Retail or similar experiences.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven track record in analysing and supporting Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP solutions
- Financial background will be beneficial
- Be able to customise and Configure
- End to end project life cycle experience - analysis, design, testing, training
- Business process understanding including Finance, Distribution, Sales
- Integrations/ SQL technical skills & understanding (preferable, not essential)
- Excellent communication/ stakeholder management skills
- Competitive company benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development/ further training
- A fantastic company culture, with team incentives and events throughout the year
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, contact Milissa on 0191 3001857 or via email email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL