Our exclusive client, an international wholesaler with a sterling reputation and a global presence, is looking for a Dynamics AX Developer on Walloon Brabant area, due to the significant increase in their activity. Thanks to their massive investments in warehousing facilities they have an extensive network of warehouses throughout Europe which enables them to offer their customers ready-to-use stocks for excellent delivery speed.
As a leading wholesaler, my client is constantly striving for perfection. Despite the international scope of the company, the management has succeeded in maintaining the original family environment of the company.
As a Dynamics AX Developer, you will have direct involvement in the development and customisation of the company's Dynamics AX system. You would also be responsible for delivering and reviewing technical documentation along with improving existing solutions and designing new solutions.
Role Responsibilities :
- Dynamics AX development using X++
- Provide a technical support during the implementation of the various solutions at our customers
- Creation of solution concepts based on standard functionalities, as well as organizational planning of various implementation projects.
- Define the technical requirements as well as technical acceptance, testing and documentation.
- Monitoring the long-term objectives in consultation with colleagues from the architecture team.
- Technical release planning for MS Dynamics AX developments.
Skills expected :
- Strong technical understanding of Dynamics AX system
- Relevant experience as a Developer using X++ on Dynamics AX system
- Good knowledge on Power BI and/or IT BI (preferred but not essential)
- Supply chain industry experience with financial modules knowledge (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills in English. French is a huge plus.
Our client offers :
- Starting salary up to €5,000 gross p/m (in line with your experience)
- A range of attractive employee benefits including insurance pension, laptop, mobile phone, , etc.
- Extensive training and certifications to further develop your knowledge
- Opportunity to play an integral role in International company
- A chance to join global company with a SME's and family spirit
- Friendly and professional working environment
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Aurelien at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +31 20 241 8530.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (email@example.com) or by phone (+31 20 241 85 30), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics AX / D365 / D365 AX / D365AX / Developer / Developper / Programmer / AX Specialist / Axapta specialist / Antwerp / West Flanders / East Flanders / Walloon Brabant / Brussels / Flemish Brabant / Hainaut / Namur / Liege / Limburg / Relocate