With offices in Gauteng and the Western Cape, this well-establish software development company offers the opportunity to grow and advance your career across local and international projects.
You'll be working with a team of passionate, goal orientated people who have been in business for over 20 years and thrive to deliver bespoke solutions to a high standard, pushing the boundaries of software.
If you're interested in travelling internationally and gaining exposure to multiple projects (post-Covid), this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Full-stack software development
- Testing, developing, enhancing and maintaining software systems
- Analyzing technical requirements and propose solutions
- Following best practices and documentation as far as possible
- Code reviews
- Take ownership of your work and lead by example
- 5+ years' software development experience (C#)
- Degree/Diploma in related field
- Must have a good work set up for home working and be able to travel if required (own transport)
- MS SQL
- ASP.NET Core/API
Beneficial technical skills
- Syspro (or similar ERP)
If you'd like to join this world-class team, send over your application to Stacey Maritz on email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn to set up a call for next week.
Please note this is an urgent role and all applications need to be submitted by July 31st.
Good luck with your application!