IT BA/Project Manager- Dynamics NAV - Miami - $95k - Remote
One of the top jewelry companies in the United States is seeking an IT Business Analyst/Project Manager to play a key role on systems support, process improvement, and upgrade projects for their ERP system.
Our client is in need of a hands-on project leader who is capable of working closely with company stakeholders on optimizing workflows and providing subject matter expertise for the ERP system.
Your New Company:
- Large jewelry manufacturing/distribution Dynamics NAV end user with multiple locations throughout the United States
- Partners with thousands of worldwide retailers in the jewelry and precious metals sector
- A company with a clear vision and collaborative company culture
- An organization who values technology, having put a great investment into their IT infrastructure and technical team over the past decade
- Backed by a publicly traded parent company with a billion dollar portfolio
What You'll Need:
- Strong functional knowledge of Dynamics NAV, and/or D365 Business Central
- NAV and/or Business Central implementation experience required
- Knowledge of finance, distribution, warehousing, and service modules
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst, IT Manager, or Functional Consultant
- SQL, Jet Reports, or Power BI experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills for gathering requirements from company stakeholders and designing technical solutions to meet those needs
Salary / Benefits
- $85-100k base salary depending on experience
- Paid Time Off and Vacation Plan
- Remote flexibility (some onsite travel is required)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Challenging environment with the ability to work on the most up to date technologies
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!