Project Manager - Data & AI Experience
Start - ASAP
End - 3-6 months (high likelihood extension)
Inside IR35 and Market Rate
Job description -
- Managing the full lifecycle of complex business intelligence projects from pre-sales and bid support through to discovery, estimation, development, testing, deployment and post-implementation review.
- Delivery of the project to time, cost and quality.
- Ownership of risks and issues to resolution.
- Challenging technical decisions and estimates from a project management perspective.
- Understanding technical concepts and being able to explain them to business stakeholders.
- Managing all aspects of project delivery including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction.
Identifying further opportunities within clients and ensuring their progression.
- Prior experience of managing medium to large (£300k - £2m) data projects in a consulting environment.
- Exposure to delivering cloud-based solutions, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrable record of delivering within a matrix managed environment using both onshore and offshore teams.
- Strong experience in the management of risks
- Background experience in a technical discipline such as software development, Data Platform implementations or Data Science.
- Able to hold commercial conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
Excellent communication skills with experience including stakeholder management, commercial negotiation, business writing and delivery of presentations.