Senior Software Engineer - Helsinki - 5 Job openings - Full remote flexibility
Role & Responsibilities
- The project focus is on cloud security solutions for medium - large enterprises, so we will work as a team, and offer training to make sure our team are strong for understanding requirements and needs.
- Take these requirements and use our tools to build cloud-SaaS based platforms to meet and maybe even exceed our customer expectations.
- Write and update technical documentation.
- Monitor and maintain the test, staging and production environments.
- Constantly re-evaluate the product to improve performance, architecture and user experience.
- Research and prototype new ideas and concepts.
Skills & Qualifications
- C# experience is a must, as well as Cloud experience ideally with AWS would be preferred for this role.
- .NET Core would definitely be appreciated, but it is not essential.
- Excellent English speaking skills is needed for this role. If you can speak Finnish also, this is an added positive.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Experience working with REST API's as well as DevOps experience and strong knowledge of building scale-able and resilient web services.
- Experience with NoSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB or other databases.
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting team as we continue to build world-class cloud solutions.
- Challenging problems and projects that will continue to develop even an experienced Senior Developer.
- Agile and DevOps way of working.
- Excellent remote working flexibility.
- Large benefit package available to all staff.