Home Based Dynamics CRM/365 CE Functional Consultant, £50,000, Microsoft Gold Partner, Remote, Full project life cycles incl D365 CE, Power Platform & Azure, MS Certs
An established Microsoft Gold Partner who have been operating for over 20 years are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE to join their growing practice. The role is remote with little to no client travel and offering £50,000.
*Ideal opportunity to progress from an in-house role into consultancy*
My client have a track record of hiring CRM professional from an in-house background, allowing people to progress into an out and out Dynamics consultant role with a Microsoft Partner. You will work full project life cycles, scoping initial requirements all the way through to delivery and post go live support/training workshops. You will deliver innovative solutions in D365 CE utilising PowerApps, Power Automate and Azure functionalities, with access to a development team for any more technical builds.
The requirements are…
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Experience scoping, designing and building new features in Dynamics
- Experience providing support and training to users
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Power Platform or Azure is advantageous
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.