Dynamics AX Solution Architect - Copenhagen
This position is for an internal solution architect in an international company who are global leaders within their industry. My client is looking for a candidate with strong experience using AX 2012 (R3) within advanced WMS modules.
This company has hundreds of locations across Europe and many more across the Americas and Asia. The role gives a great opportunity to travel regularly to many of these locations to help with on-site roll outs.
Key Qualities of a successful candidate:
- Strong experience with Dynamics AX 2012 R3 systems as a solution architect/consultant within supply chain management/logistics/warehouse management.
- Experience of full cycle implementations of Dynamics AX.
- Time spent working on multi-country projects and company wide implementations.
- Be driven to grow with the team while improving the way of working every day.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You should expect to take part in and support on roll out and implementation projects.
- Be a driver in design, configuration and implementation of Dynamics AX and other applications.
- Maintain and develop the AX template functionality meeting professional standards.
- Ensure that the template and current setup/solution is optimal for supporting the business.
- Creating functional solution design documents, functional design documents, executing initial functional testing and system integration test of new development/configuration for the template.
What you get in return:
- Regular international travel.
- A competitive salary package.
- Be part of a team with other solution architects to spar with and learn from.
- Being a part of a market leader within their respective field.
If this sounds like it is for you or you know anyone who may find it interesting please contact me and send a CV via:
Phone: +45 88 74 11 50