A university in the Maryland area is in need of a junior level Dynamics GP Administrator. This position will be fully remote, but sponsorship is not available.
- You will be responsible for support functions, projects for ERP systems, operational resolutions, and infrastructure technologies.
- You must be comfortable providing consultation on all aspects of the ERP systems for business management and operations.
- You will ensure that all issues reported pertaining to the Great Plains are resolved in a time efficient manner.
- You will track updates, backup and recovery plans.
- You will lead the development and maintenance of access control (security) standards for the ERP systems.
- You will manage contracts with vendors for services and products required to support.
- Ensure that all issues reported pertaining to the ERP Systems are resolved in a timely and orderly manner.
- Support all Dynamics GP functions for the organization which include, but not limited to monitoring backup, updates, upgrades, and recovery plans.
- Direct the acquisition of user licenses as required to support growth.
- Ensure all safety and security procedures are followed.
- Manage contracts with vendors for services and products required to support on-going operations of the ERP Systems.
- Resolve Posting/Batch Recovery Issues, User Access, AP Issues, and Consolidated MR reports.
- Deployment of SSRS.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving bottlenecks in Great Plains.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in information
systems, computer science, accounting or related field.
- 2-4 years' experience in systems analysis and computer programming work within Dynamics Great Plains.
- 2-4 years experience in Management Reporter or FRx Administration preferred.
80k + Benefits
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k
A culture that values work-life balance