Data Engineer- Up to £90K- London, Manchester, Leeds
I am looking for a Data Engineer to join an exciting Client of mine, they help organisations solve their biggest, most exciting engineering problems.
My Client have been voted a "Great place to work" for five years in a row. They put on regular social events and work in an Inclusive and ego-free culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will solve the problems that others cannot.
- You will also spend a day a week working on a combination of internal products and your own development.
- You'll create platforms based around a modern, cloud-native technologies
Skills & Qualifications
- SQL Server / PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Hive / Spark / Impala
- AWS, Azure
- Base salary up to £90K
- A range of flexible benefits consisting of well-being and lifestyle benefits.
- 25 days' holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities, including dedicated time and a wide range of choice in training courses.
- Choice of brand new tech with personal budget to choose IT accessories & handset of your choice.
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.