Senior Data Architect - London - £140K
I am working with an exciting client who are expanding and looking to add a Senior Data Architect to join the team as soon as possible.
You will be tasked with designing technical solutions on Azure using the latest Data, Analytics, AI and Big Data techniques so an understanding of the relevant tools (Azure Databricks, Data Factory, Synapse, Azure Storage, CI/CD) is required.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where you will be part of their growth and help develop teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the entire Azure digital transformation.
- Responsible for all Azure infrastructure from design to delivery.
- Opportunity to manage team of architects as the organisation grows.
Skills & Qualifications
- MS Azure PaaS and Iaas technologies (Databricks, Synapse, Data Factory, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, ML, IOT,
- Experience architecting large scale Azure solutions.
- Leadership experience would be beneficial.
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression
- Paying up to £140,000
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.