Looking for an Azure Cloud Consultant in Manchester. You will have the opportunity to work on complex and high value cloud transformation projects. As an Azure Cloud Consultant, you will have the opportunity to design, configure and implement cutting edge enterprise Microsoft cloud technology solutions.
This role will allow you to work with new technology, deigning and deploying Azure architecture. You will have the opportunity to work with different companies and leading experts in cloud services.
- Paying up to £85000
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Other benefits
- Paid for development and certifications
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and build LLD to fit clients specific needs
- Working closely with our customers to scope project requirements and integration with their existing systems
- Configurations, integration, testing, optimisation and implementation of solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- minimum 4 years experience with Azure cloud
- deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, placing over 19000 professionals into their dream jobs all over the globe.
If you are looking for permanent roles involved in Microsoft Azure cloud services, contact me via phone (+44 (0)203 994 0903) or email me at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jason Miller - Recruitment Consultant at Nigel Frank International
Microsoft Azure - Permanent - UK