A non-profit in the New York City area is in need of a junior level Dynamics GP Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for stability and growth.
- You will be responsible for support functions, projects for ERP systems, operational resolutions, and infrastructure technologies.
- You must be comfortable providing consultation on all aspects of the ERP systems for business management and operations.
- You will ensure that all issues reported pertaining to the Great Plains are resolved in a time efficient manner.
- You will track updates, backup and recovery plans.
- You will lead the development and maintenance of access control (security) standards for the ERP systems.
- You will manage contracts with vendors for services and products required to support.
- Ensure that all issues reported pertaining to the ERP Systems are resolved in a timely and orderly manner.
- Support all Dynamics GP functions for the organization which include, but not limited to monitoring backup, updates, upgrades, and recovery plans.
- Direct the acquisition of user licenses as required to support growth.
- Ensure all safety and security procedures are followed.
- Manage contracts with vendors for services and products required to support on-going operations of the ERP Systems.
- Coordinate training of IT Personnel as required to ensure adequate backup for the position.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving bottlenecks in Great Plains.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Accounting or relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using the manufacturing module in GP.
- Beginner level experience with Integration Manager, SQL reporting, implementation and customizations, SmartConnect and/or eConnect.
75k + Annual Bonus
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k
Gym & Daycare Stipends
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.