I am now exclusively supporting a leading North East accountancy and advisory consultancy based in Newcastle, with offices across the North of England.
They're looking for a Data Scientist with Power BI experience to join the team in preparation for further growth.
Originally, the team were setup just to do internal data analysis and insight for clients, but they've since found themselves rather good at it and have been providing this as a service to clients externally.
They use Power BI to plug into their clients data sources and find value in there data, rather than implement Power BI as a service/product.
They do the extraction, modelling and reporting of data and present back their findings to clients. This position is about adding immediate value for a client.
What they need:
- You person should be a keen Data Scientist/Analyst, however they are not looking for a reports developer
- You will have experience of working with a range of data sources, including SQL Databases/Data Warehouses, CSV files, SharePoint lists, etc.
- You will have experience in accessing these data sources, extracting the data from them and modelling it to make reports in Power BI, as well as finding interesting trends/insights from it.
- You will be extremely inquisitive when it comes to data
- Preference over someone who's worked with financial data previously
The team is currently 3 and the idea after this hire is to grow further. They are a social team and would like the next new person to enjoy this element of the role too, engaging in social activities outside of the work place from time to time
1-2 days a week in their office post covid.
If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing, diverse financial consultancy, please apply with your latest CV or call Cameron Spencer on 0191 223 5303 or email email@example.com