A Business Analyst with hands-on D365 F&O technical experience is required for our client that is implementing a Dynamics 365 (D365) Finance and Operations project as part of a larger business transformation initiative. D365 will be replacing several existing ERP solutions but will also require the design and implementation of new automated processes to replace key manual business processes in functional areas.
- Initially as a member of the D365 implementation project, partner with the business to implement D365 successfully and efficiently across multiple sites in the UK and Ireland
- Project experience and skills in designing and building system's integrations
- Delivery of business systems support, relating to the implementation to support key business users
- Project planning, estimation, requirements analysis, solution design and change implementation
- Travel to other sites may on occasion be required
We are looking for an applicant with the following skill set:
- Significant experience in implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX or NAV - a minimum of 2 years of D365/at least one D365 project
- Extensive development experience using the Microsoft development stack
- Database design and development using MS SQL
- Business analysis and project management experience in the areas of ERP, CRM, BI, EPOS and optionally agribusiness applications
- Strong project management experience
- Exposure to a large business change project
For more information, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential consultation.