An exciting opportunity to join our operational support team and build a career within a growing business as an IT Support Engineer. The role is to assist with contracted client technical issues either remotely or on site as required. You will have the opportunity to learn and use some of the most up-to-date technologies in the IT Support Engineering field. Work closely with your team and be a part of the overall success.
- £25000 to £35000
- Private Health Care
- Internal growth opportunities and development
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st/2nd line support as appropriate for mission critical business systems.
- Respond to client support calls
- Carry out daily checks and monitoring of both client and internal systems
- Investigate any issues and respond to clients within agreed SLA's.
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace - Office 365, Azure AD & Intune
- Windows Desktop Deployment & Support
- Microsoft Windows Servers - Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications - Excel, Word and Outlook etc.
- Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V)
- Networking TCP/IP LAN / WAN
- Understanding of Switches, Routers
Must have full right to work in UK
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, placing over 19000 professionals into their dream jobs all over the globe.
If you are looking for permanent roles involved in Microsoft Azure cloud services, contact me via phone (+44 (0)203 994 0903) or email me at (email@example.com)
Jason Miller - Recruitment Consultant at Nigel Frank International
Microsoft Azure - Permanent - UK