Superb opportunity for a professional looking to be part of a huge data movement at one of Finland's most well known and respected logistics / travel company's.
The board has taken an executive decision to pump a lot of resources into the company's Business Intelligence & Data practice - they thoroughly believe that this is the way they can take their next big step forward.
As it stands right now, the core BI / Data team stands at 2 people, 1 Lead BI Developer and 1 Data Engineer. They are in need of another business savvy BI Developer to help them make the most out of their data.
They are running a very modern system currently, so you have an AWS Platform based Snowflake environment to look forward to, with Power BI being used as the main Data visualisation tool.
Your role will be a 50/50 between hands on BI Development and working closely with internal business processes (requirement gathering, advisory, stakeholder management etc)
- A completed Bachelor's degree
- 1.5+ Years of experience working with Data Visualisation technologies (Ideally Power BI, but experience in other tools such as Qliksense, Tableau or Cognos is also sufficient)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good background in business studies / consultancy
- Knowledge of AWS / Snowflake environments is a huge plus
- Fluency in Finnish & English
- An influential position in an established company
- A strong benefits package with unusual benefits for you to enjoy
- A modern tech stack
- Fun colleagues with a good sense of humour
- Plenty of career progression pathways given the nature of the company
- Extensive healthcare
- Being able to see the value of your work over a long period of time
Those interested in this position should apply to this advert or send their CV and contact details to the address below, we shall be in touch shortly!
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +358 9 4245 1427