Much loved, UK food brand..
As company my client are going through a huge amount of change and digitisation, which is taking place to help support their goals of expansion and increase of sales. As a company they're already back to beating pre-covid 2019's sales (their record year).
This role sits within their Digital Marketing Team, responsible for reporting on data relating to areas such as Social Media Campaigns, web traffic, Gift Card Sales, their mobile App, click and collect and more.
For this role you will need experience using the following areas:
- Using data to help digital and brand leads inform decisions on strategies.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in helping set up and configuring 3rd party tools and data sources such as Google Search Console, AdWords, App Stores to establish insights on different journey's customers.
- Advanced user of excel in the exploration and analysis of a number of data sets.
- Experience in the use of and extraction of reporting from social media tools - including sentiment analysis across Organic and Paid Social Media.
- Experience in using the native reporting functionality of Apple and Google Play Store.
- Experience in using Facebook, Twitter and other social media channel reporting, both in first and third party tools
Head office is based in Newcastle with the requirement to spend time at head office to meet with stakeholders from time to time.
Benefits include working for a much loved, UK food brand, 25 days holiday + bank holidays (and ability to buy extra 5), 50% discount on food products, bonus/profit share scheme, and Private Health just to name a few.
If you've got an analytic eye for data and would like a new role in digital marketing then please apply today for immediate consideration.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 0191 223 5303 - https://www.linkedin.com/in/cameron-spencer-ðŸ'»ðŸ"ŠðŸ§ -2738b21b6/