The company in question is a product company in the automotive industry that are now looking for a talented team of automotive and embedded software engineers with experience in high performance compute development, Vulkan, camera APIs, BSP, Yocto, Linux, AutoSAR Classic and AutoSAR Adaptive tech. This team will be starting with a cross section of that bigger project, focusing on a few use cases for autonomous driving in a ground-breaking new E/E architecture concept.
You will get to influence how they design the systems in this new autonomous drive project. The team already consists of machine learning and Vulkan expertise with a profound understanding of the performance of various automotive SoCs. Joining them, you will get to make key decisions on what could be the redefining moment of their corporate existence.
The task is to build the high reasoning of the car, sensing the environment through a novel way of processing camera feeds, sensor fusion algorithms, and trajectory planning for the car. You will be collaborating with those who have backgrounds in automotive embedded software and hardware, machine learning and deep learning.
- Linux or Adaptive AutoSAR
- ROS, Robotics Operating System (you do not need experience in programming logic controllers)
- Experience implementing high performance algorithms on embedded hardware environments
- Automation engineering experience with real world autonomous intelligent systems
- a natural foundation of C++
- Prototyping experience
- You can also write actual working applications with traditional SW engineering practices too
- Motion control, building sorting robots is a bonus
If this sounds like an opportunity that suits you please feel free to get in touch via
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 00358 942451859