DevOps Engineer - Odense or Copenhagen - Permanent
I am currently working with a client based in Odense and Copenhagen that is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. The company offer automated ePrivacy services, enabling website operators to follow GDPR guidelines and respect the privacy of their visitors. As a result, the company are ambitious, and already have around 300,000 customers using their ePrivacy tools globally. This means that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on lots of exciting projects.
After speaking with the client, they have advised that they are looking for someone to join the team and help the Head of IT Operations set the path for the DevOps team in a technical way. As such, whilst this role offers a lot of hands on work, it also offers the successful candidate the opportunity to influnce the future direction of DevOps within the company.
- 5 + years of experience as a DevOps Engineer - working knowledge of CI/CD, Pipelines, Automation and Deployment
- Must have Azure and Terraform
- Must be based in Denmark, must be fluent in English
- Bachelors/Masters preferrable
Reasons to apply:
- One of Scandinavia's fastest growing SaaS companies
- Aiming to grow to 120 employees by years end
- Opening technical teams in different countries across Europe - starting with Prague
- Offer great deal of responsibility, freedom and flexibility etc
- Competitive salary
IF you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.