I am looking to recruit an Insight Analyst to join a great team working closely with Customer strategy, Finance, Trading, Development, Marketing and Product teams to provide actionable insight and deliver the business objectives. You will be responsible for combining various data sources to provide analysis of customer and product behaviours and overall business trends. You will also initially help the department roll out Microsoft Power Bi to the business, and then be a key contact within the business in the maintenance and development of this tool.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop insights based on analytics results and communicate findings to various stakeholders to assist in data-driven decision-making.
- An expert in designing, maintaining and developing dashboards and custom reports within Microsoft Power Bi.
- Using your strong investigative skills, interrogate data to build an understanding within the business on topics.
- Ability to create models which help us understand "what if" scenarios and also plan changes within the business.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience using Microsoft Power Bi is essential.
- A Level (or equivalent) in maths or statistics is preferable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Experience in mining data from multiple sources.
- Experience in handling and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strong commercial awareness is desirable.
- Interpreting data and communicating findings and recommendations appropriately for the audience.
- Experience in prioritisation & stakeholder management would be beneficial.
- Well being benefits
- Career progression
- + Many more great benefits
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.