Senior Azure DevOps Engineer - Remote
Are you a talented Azure DevOps Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a market-leading IT company in a remote role?
You will be working as part of a very successful IT company that is not only an MS Gold Partner but also an Oracle Platform Partner and an AWS Premier Consulting Partner. This company is a fantastic place to be as an award-winning employer. Employees are the heart of their business and this is reflected in the heavy investment they have committed to employee wellbeing. As well as this, they are an equal opportunities employer who are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
With over 20 years experience this organisation is perfect for anyone looking to work with and learn from the best and most experienced in the industry.
If you are an engaged, driven and empowered individual looking to work with like-minded people on the best projects using the latest technologies apply now!
You will be required to:
- Be customer-facing and will entail liaise with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects.
- Develop innovative solutions in the cloud, deliver cloud migration projects, and support the development teams with DevOps technologies
- Document solutions (e.g. configuration and setup).
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskill to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
You will need to be an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer ready for a Senior role or already at a Senior level.
- SC clearance eligible
Will need to show experience with:
- Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS )
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates, and deployment automation
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products for example Azure AD or AD B2C
- Focused on supporting their communities
- Inclusive and diverse workforce with a strong emphasis on well being
- Collaborative, 'got your back' culture and community
- Base Salary - up to £70,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme- contributory scheme- 5% match
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Plus much more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.