MS Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Developer - REMOTE
This End User within the Industrials & Logistics sector is looking to bring on a fully remote junior - mid-level Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Developer to join their IT division. This role has a wonderful growth opportunities and direct line of communication to their C-Suite. The ideal candidate is someone who is excited and eager to learn and grown within the Dynamics space and someone who wants to find that perfect new "home" within this company.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 or Dynamics 365 CE on-prem experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server and writing/customizing queries
- Reporting tools such as SSRS, Excel, HTML
- Business Analysis experience - workflow analysis, business process modeling/diagramming, and implementation services
- Quality Assurance (QA) experience
- Visual Studio, .NET, C# development experience
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Fully remote
If you or someone you know is interested let's connect!
Contact me at:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!