Sr System Engineer - Stamford, CT - $125k
This company is seeking the type of person who can wear multiple hats, is hands-on, has outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well in a customer-facing role with executives and staff users.
This position may be for you if you like to work at a fast pace with a creative and capable team. You will be using a wide array of advanced technologies, and enjoy working with executive end-users in customer-facing relationships.
They're a leading, stable Managed IT and Security Service Provider (MSP) and Cloud Management Service Provider. Their role is to proactively manage and support their client's technology, including Microsoft cloud services and other technology vendors. Your days will be varied as a part of a "Virtual IT Department" for their customers and member of their team - sometimes at their office using remote management, and other days out in the field with customers. You'll be encouraged to participate in general technology and security training in an array of technologies and attain company-paid certifications.
You'll be able to lead projects for network design and IT strategy, security-related consulting, and provide executive user support. You'll be encouraged to ask questions to discover business needs and deliver technical solutions in a way that addresses those needs. You'll roll up your sleeves and be able to delve deeply into those technologies; to be the hands-on implementer and ongoing supporter of the solutions you design.
- Hybrid cloud Windows networks
- On-Premise servers and switches and various cloud systems
- End-user computers and mobile devices
- NST Private Cloud Service (A fault-tolerant Hyper-V platform in a secure world-class data center)
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Hyper-V virtualization
- Varied PCs, Macs, Mobil OS's
- Windows/SQL/Exchange IIS
- Firewall appliances
- Proactive Remote Management and Monitoring
- Managed Security
- Customer IT Support Services
- Technology Add/Change/Move
- Cloud Migrations
- System and Security Assessments
- System and Network Design and Implementation
- Firewall and security authentication management
- SAN and NAS management
- Vendor Issue Management and Customer Procurement Guidance
- License and Subscription Management
- NIST CSF compliance
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at email@example.com