Looking for a Data Engineer to join one of Britain's largest health care charities. My Client are currently going through a number of different projects in Data Engineering to really push data across the organisation and make it help in every area they operate in.
My Clients purpose is to build a healthier nation. They run many flagship programs including, going into schools and educating kids on impact of nutrition.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implementing data pipelines to connect operational systems, and sourcing data for analytics and BI systems
- Documenting your work and adding to our confluence team space
- Automating manual data flows and processes to enable scaling and repeatable use
- Writing SQL scripts and building data artefacts
- Building accessible data for analysis
Skills & Qualifications
- Significant experience in Data engineering/integration development
- Proven experience working with Azure Data Factory, SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) and/or Talend ETL tools.
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with relational database design, performance tuning and data migration strategies.
- Experience with operational support effectiveness and availability of the integration environments
- Experience with building and maintaining business intelligence solutions.
- Experience with database platforms like MS SQL Server, Azure SQL Database or Snowflake
- Experience of documenting clear technical design proposals
- Systematic approach to solving problems
- Experience with performance and scaling integration services
- Ability to read and understand solution design documentation
- 25 days annual holiday
- Gym membership
- Private health care
- Lifestyle and financial well being benefits
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.