SQL Data Engineer - St Ives (Cambridgeshire) - £35-40k
Please note - this role requires you to work from the St Ives office two days per week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to apply for this position. This organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
Growing organisation have approached my team with requirements for to SQL Developers/SQL Data Engineers as they look to expand the team with more to come in the next couple of weeks.
You will need experience with SQL and SSIS in an ETL capacity and love working with data.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute toward the development of data solutions.
- Ensure the smooth running of all processes that use or derive data from data feeds.
- Help develop robust data reconciliation infrastructure.
- Design, modify and test Extraction-Transformation-Loading (ETL) packages and reports using SSIS and SSRS.
- Detect missing, corrupt or duplicate data from external sources.
- Ensure the quality and value of Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to raw and derived data flow processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Good experience across the MS BI stack.
- T-SQL: proficient in querying, views, stored procedures and window functions
- SSIS: ETL creation, frameworks, performance tuning.
- Good understanding of relational database theory
To apply please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.