Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant - Remote
This Lead Dynamics AX/365 Functional Consultant role will fall into a growing national ERP implementation public sector practice of a reputable, growing MS Gold Partner. This Partner has been successfully building the market for airports, transportation authorities, lotteries, and other public sector agencies throughout the United States, and is looking to aggressively grow this practice. The practice offers a strong career path to partner or director within the firm!
Location - USA and able to travel up to 25%.
Salary - $110k + bonus
Skills + Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience working with Dynamics AX/365
- Must have prior consulting experience in the MS Gold Partner Channel
- A Supply Chain / Finance Background (T&L and core Sub-modules within Dynamics AX/365)
- Must have been a Lead Consultant on a Full Life Cycle Implementations of Dynamics AX2012/Dynamics 365
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solicits different viewpoints; shares knowledge and insights
- Ability to follow a project plan with attention to detail and follow through
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and matrixed environment
- Travel to client sites 25% of the time on a regular basis
The Company - One of the largest public accounting, consulting, and technology firms in the United States that has recently landed a number of Dynamics 365 projects. Not only do they offer exceptional benefits, 401K plan, but they are recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work!
Please apply to this ad to learn more!